ipchains configuration question.

Is there a way for ipchains to know what the dynamic ip on an interface (such
as ppp) is when it's running?

If one wanted to have a rule that says "don't allow those on net b to spoof
net a (the ppp) line, how would you do it other than using the interface?

(I'm assuming it's something like saying "if not ppp AND not RFC1918 drop it")

Thanks for everyone's time.

We'll skip the 'chains vs tables' discussion for the moment.
--
      << MCT >>   Michael C Tiernan   mct@bevsoft.com
      Beverly Software - eBusiness Research & Development Group