libgen.a equavalence in Redhat?

Hi all,
I am porting some code from Solaris 2.8 to Redhat 7.2.  My source
files are very large and one of the libraries they rely on is
libgen.a

Well, in Redhat linux 7.2, there is only a libgen.h file.  I wonder
if any of you know of an equivalent set of libraries that can replace
libgen for Redhat Linux?

My thanks!

T Vo