Re: libgen.a equavalence in Redhat?

On Fri, 23 Aug 2002, Tai Vo wrote:

> Thanks for the reply.  I did try to remove the link and it just gives
> the following error:
>
> /usr/bin/ld: final link failed: Bad value
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

There are probably error lines before this that are relevant to solving
the problem. If not, it is a bug that collect2 is not printing out enough
of the ld output.

-- Elliot
A Texas police officer nearly lost her job over her name. Christine Lynn
O'Kane's name appeared on her identification tag as 'C. O'KANE'. Police
management cited the "inappropriate use of her name as the basis for their
concerns.