Re: libgen.a equavalence in Redhat?

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.  I did try to remove the link and it just gives
the following error:

/usr/bin/ld: final link failed: Bad value
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Making the same exact set of files in Solaris was smooth and there
was no problem.  Can you give me some lead on how I can trace to
lines of code that have this "bad value" error?

Thanks!

T Vo