nForce / GeForce

I would like for the nForce drivers, and the latest Detonators to be included in the RH ISO so that I (and others) don't have to manually update the drivers right after install.  This will enable OpenGL apps to work right after the OS is installed and the NIC to properly work.

As it stands right now, I cannot use the bootnet.img and install RH off an FTP on this nForce motherboard using it's intergrated NIC, and after installing RH, Gnome/KDE fail to load because of the driver issue.

Click here to read about my driver install experience:

Sure you might think "Linux newbie", but keep thinking that if you only want ~500 people in the entire world to run this OS.

If RH could just be installed, then Quake3, and have it "work" with no playing with drivers, I think a lot of the hardcore gamers would switch over to Linux.  The game loads much faster in Linux and the networking code is superior in Linux compared to Win9x.  Faster framerates and lower ping time and more stable/consistent pings in Linux.

Just look at the numbers:  http://www.gamespy.com/stats/