Re: What about breaking rc.sysint up into an rc.sysinit.d

Robin Holt wrote:

> Some of the pieces I am building and adding to my RedHat installation are
> requiring modifications to the /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit script.
>
> What would be the response to creating an rc.sysinit.d, breaking the
> rc.sysinit
> script into smaller scripts that live in rc.sysinit.d and modifying
> rc.sysinit to
> just loop through each of the scripts in numerical order?
>
> Thanks,
> Robin Holt

I have had these changes ready for some time now.  I would like them
reviewed.  Pending that reviewal, I would like them incorporated
into the next RedHat distro.  How do I accomplish this?  Do I start
with Bugzilla?  What is next?

Thanks,
Robin Holt