Re: What about breaking rc.sysint up into an rc.sysinit.d

On Fri, Jun 21, 2002 at 06:47:33AM -0500, Robin Holt wrote:
> I have had these changes ready for some time now.  I would like them
> reviewed.  Pending that reviewal, I would like them incorporated
> into the next RedHat distro.  How do I accomplish this?  Do I start
> with Bugzilla?  What is next?

How about submitting it into Bugzilla as a RFE -- Request for Enhancement,
and either attaching the patches or providing a URL?

Make it easy for the maintainer:

	patches ready for the current Rawhide SRPM

	split patches by functionality.

	separate local changes from global edits; not
	only does that make them simpler to understand, they will
	also be easier to maintain, as rejects from applying them
	against later revisions tend to be trivial to fix
	(sometimes with a bit of sed or perl to the patch itself :-P).

Regards,

    Bill Rugolsky