RE: International pricing discrepancy

> Since Red Hat Linux is GPL, people do get by just
> buying less boxed sets than they might otherwise, but
> speaking for myself, I feel a bit robbed knowing some
> richer people get their boxes for a lower price...

Yes, but you've got Big Ben. <GRIN>

RedHat is based in the US.  That is their home turf (they must choose their
battles carefully).  Plus, you can just download RH for free off the web
anyway, so this is really a non-issue.

There are tarrifs involved when trying to import a product into a country.
That raises prices too.

Trevor.