Fwd: A few questions

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christopher Sawtell <csawtell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 21:25:29 +1300
Subject: Re: A few questions
To: Alex Caudill <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Christopher Sawtell was kind enough to send me a copy of the documentation.
Please note that the image files for the diagrams which are be part of
the whitepaper are missing, and that there is a lot of more up to date
detailed doco in the source code files.

If there if more work that would be well worth funding, it would be
the proposed real-time re-packer, and the re-integration of the
ability to access extended attributes as sub-files of the main
data-file. Yes, I do know that 'The Powers-That-Be' don't approve, but
it's a brilliant idea.

P.S. I think we should not yet do anything which would compromise
Hans' ability to earn a crust if the current situation turns out to be
just a ghastly nightmare.
--
Sincerely etc.
Christopher Sawtell