frankly, that sucks.

I'm prepared to:

1.) Provide free hosting for ReiserFS version control and documentation.

2.) Provide an erudified.com subdomain or purchase a top-level domain
for the same.

3.) Make a reasonable donation via PayPal to anyone willing to
transfer Reiser4 documentation and code onto a new machine. I'm also
willing to help with this.

#3 applies even if you guys opt to use SourceForge or some other
service. I don't particularly care where or how the info gets put
online, I'd just like to see it put there.

I'm not subscribed to this list, so please CC me with responses if
you're interested.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I don't care, even slightly, about any aspect of Hans' personal
life. My lack of concern is so complete that I don't even have an
opinion. I'm constitutionally unwilling to discuss any aspect of it,
except to say that I don't give a shit. My interest is the
continuation of reiser4 development.