Re: [syslinux] Re: Install Red Hat AS 4 from iLO on a HP DL380?

Herta Van den Eynde wrote:

Thanks, Dag, for the reference to the syslinux list, and to hpa for the suggested Ctrl-X workaround. Unfortunately, the Ctrl-X doesn't work, not even when the screen goes dead.

I totally agree with you that the advanced iLO is absurd, but I guess it makes HP a few extra bucks: $350 per M$ system should be noticeable.
However, it shouldn't be noticeable to Red Hat.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with this?

Sorry, no workaround for this is currently available; you'd have to make a custom CD, removing the display file.

	-hpa