Redhat ES3 respins

Hi there,

Anyone know wether redhat release the media kits for purchase other than the original RHES 3 media or is it only available for download ?

Was trying to get the media kit with Redhat ES 3 Update 3 but our distributor said that they were not available from redhat and we should just buy the one they had (the original media release) and then download the iso's from redhat's site - which to my mind seems a bit nutty when i could just buy the licence key from their site then download the media..

I guess you dont get much for $1500 these days :-) (NZD)

--
Steve.