Re: Belkin Regulator Pro UPS (with USB)

Richard Crawford wrote:

They haven't fixed it.  Apparently, the "Linux support" mentioned on the
product web page is a mistake.  The software CD that is distributed with
the device is the same one that comes with the serial version, which is
why it has the Linux version of the software on it.

I'm currently trying to figure out how to get a refund.

I hate that. I bought some software for a palm M130 PDA that said on the package that it was compatible with OS3. After having trouble installing I went to the website and emailed them. They said it was only compatible with OS2. When I mentioned the quote on the package I got "That is a printing error." No refund from them or the store. At least it was only $20 software (A language translator tool).