Help with register/entitle my machine?

I am trying to register/entitle my AS 2.1 machine to our
RHN server and for some reason there is no --activationkey
option for my rhnreg_ks command which is wierd because I have
another 2.1 machine that does have this option. I'm replacing
ACTIVATIONKEYNUMBER below with a valid activation key.
This is a new 2.1 installation did something not get installed
correctly for this command? I can't even do a man on this command.

# man rhnreg_ks
No manual entry for rhnreg_ks

# /usr/sbin/rhnreg_ks --activationkey=ACTIVATIONKEYNUMBER

Error parsing command list arguments: option --activationkey not recognized
Usage: rhnreg_ks [options]

Available command line options:
-h, --help                     - this help
    --profilename=<value>      - specify a profilename
    --username=<value>         - specify a username
    --password=<value>         - specify a password
    --orgid=<value>            - specify a organizational id
    --orgpassword=<value>      - specify a organizational password
    --cryptedorgpassword=<value> - specify a crypted organizational password
    --cryptedpassword=<value>  - specify a crypted password
    --email=<value>            - specify a email address
    --serialnumber=<value>     - specify a serial number
    --contactinfo              - read contact info from stdin
    --nohardware               - do not probe or upload any hardware info
    --nopackages               - do not profile or upload any package info
    --force                    - register the system even if it is already registered
    --version                  - display the version
    --proxy                    - specify an http proxy to use

I even tried to copy the rhnreg_ks binary from the 2.1 machine that
does work to this machine and run it but I get this error

/usr/sbin/rhnreg_ks --activationkey=136dad4df7b389e48d6da54648e6b5a0
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "./rhnreg_ks", line 24, in ?
    import rhnreg
ImportError: No module named rhnreg

Is there a way to get the rhnreg module somehow installed?

Thanks much.
Dave Martini
LLNL