RE: Belkin Regulator Pro UPS (with USB)

Otto Haliburton said:
> Publish your results, am interested if they fixed it.

They haven't fixed it.  Apparently, the "Linux support" mentioned on the
product web page is a mistake.  The software CD that is distributed with
the device is the same one that comes with the serial version, which is
why it has the Linux version of the software on it.

I'm currently trying to figure out how to get a refund.