RE: Need help with reverse DNS

SpeakEasy is my ISP as well.  All I had to do is put in a Support Ticket to
have them add reverse DNS entries for my IP addresses.  Reverse DNS is
exactly as it is written - it is DNS in reverse.  Forward DNS resolution is
when a FQDN (www.google.com) is resolved to an IP address 216.239.57.99.
Reverse DNS is when an IP address is queried for it's reverse DNS record.
Basically, the owner/admin of the IP address range - of which you are a part
- must create the reverse DNS entries.

So, have SpeakEasy create a reverse DNS entry of mollynet.com (or
mail.mollynet.com, etc) for 66.93.153.62 and you should be good to go.

- John