Need help with reverse DNS

I run a small private email list on qmail/ezmlm-idx off my RH 7.0
machine on a DSL connection from my home. It's been running well for two
or three years now and earning its keep. Lately though, I noticed that
the aol.com address are bouncing. The bounce message indicates that
aol.com has blacklisted my server because of complaints about
unsolicited bulk email. Well, strictly speaking this is impossible. I
examine the logs and messages to postmaster frequntly, and I can see
that my server is not being used by me or anyone else for mass
unsolicited emails.

I called aol.com and got the ball rolling to unblock me and establish a
feedback loop, but in the meantime, I think I had better establish a
reverse DNS zone for the server, just in case that had a part in the
complaints. My problem is that I've got to be very careful about this
since I cannot afford any down time if I screw it up.

Before getting into it, though, I must admit that DNS has been a very
hard subject for me to understand. It's also been quite a while since I
set all this up and I'm getting a little hazy about the whole process.

I have DNS handled by ZoneEdit.com:
Domain: mollynet.com, 66.93.153.62
My ISP is Speakeasy.net.

named.conf
;
; a caching only nameserver config
;
directory                              /var/named
cache           .                      named.ca
primary         0.0.127.in-addr.arpa   named.local

dig-x 66.93.153.62
; <<>> DiG 8.3 <<>> -x
;; got answer:
;; flags: qr aa rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0
;; QUERY SECTION:
;;	1.1.168.192.in-addr.arpa, type = ANY, class = IN

;; ANSWER SECTION:
62.153.93.66.in-addr.arpa.  1H IN PTR
dsl093-153-062.phx1.dsl.speakeasy.net

nslookup -type=SOA mollynet.com

Server:  dsl231-041-022.sea1.dsl.speakeasy.net
Address:  216.231.41.22

Non-authoritative answer:
mollynet.com
	origin = ns3.zoneedit.com
	mail addr = dnsadmin.zoneedit.com
	serial = 980910580
	refresh = 14400 (4H)
	retry   = 7200 (2H)
	expire  = 864000 (1w3d)
	minimum ttl = 7200 (2H)

Okay now, this pointer record is my problem, right?
62.153.93.66.in-addr.arpa.  1H IN PTR
dsl093-153-062.phx1.dsl.speakeasy.net

If I tell Speakeasy.net to change that to:
62.153.93.66.in-addr.arpa.  1H IN PTR mollynet.com

it will solve my problem. Right? Isn't that what is meant by reverse
DNS?

If I do this, can I still have ZoneEdit.com handle DNS for me? Or do I
then need to switch DNS to Speakeasy.net? This is important to me,
because ZoneEdit is free, while Speakeasy.net is not.

Here's another part of the problem.

nslookup -type=SOA 66.93.153.62

*** No start of authority (SOA) records available for 66.93.153.62

Where does the SOA for my IP address come from? I do not understand how
there isn't SOA.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Frank