RE: Need help with reverse DNS

A couple of things:

1) The forward DNS lookup records (e.g., host, alias, mx) are typlcally
"owned" by the entity that is authorative over the domain.  In this case,
the authority for your domain, mollynet.com, is ZoneEdit.com.

2) The reverse DNS lookup records (i.e., ptr) are "owned" by the entity that
is authorative over the IP block in which the host in question resides.  In
this case, the authority for your IP address, 66.93.153.62, is
SpeakEasy.net.

3) Reverse DNS records point to specific hosts not domains.  Therefore, of
your IP host is called "mailman.mollynet.com" then the PTR record would look
like this:

    62.153.93.66.in-addr.arpa.  1H IN PTR mailman.mollynet.com

And yes, SpeakEasy.net would be the organization you would need to contact
to arrange a PTR change, but no, you would not need to move the DNS from
ZoneEdit.com to SpeakEasy.net.  We use ServerVault.com to host our DNS but
UU.net is our actual ISP and it is they who have setup PTR records for our
mail servers.

HTH,

- Christopher