Re: Help Me -- Returned mail with error message--we donot accept spam

On 01/16/04 10:01 -0800, Ben Yau wrote:

> > Hello All,
> >
> > I have sent message to execpc.com but message returned
> > to me with following error.
> > we not accept spam
> > 1)I have checked relay file -- only my domain is added
> > in that file.
> > 2)from out side world nobody can not telnet my 25 port
> >
> > 3)how can i check open relay
> > please help on this
How are you sending your mail?  If you're sending from a machine that
fails reverse DNS lookup, it could cause this problem.  If you're using
Red Hat out of the box install, you may be sending directly from sendmail
and not through your ISP.

Please post the full headers of the bounced message.

John