RE: Help Me -- Returned mail with error message--we donot accept spam

> Hello All,
>
> I have sent message to execpc.com but message returned
> to me with following error.
> we not accept spam
> 1)I have checked relay file -- only my domain is added
> in that file.
> 2)from out side world nobody can not telnet my 25 port
>
> 3)how can i check open relay
> please help on this
>
> Thanks in advance

The problem is not on your end necessarily it's on their end.  Whatever spam
measures they have taken up they are now blocking email from your IP.
First, if whatever mailserver name you are sending to their mailsever does
not have a valid IP address in the reverse lookup table, they may consider
that spam.  Second, it could just be a misconfigured spam software.

what I would do is talk to the execpc tech department first . The most
effective way is to call the person you are wanting to send email to and
have them talk to their sysadmins on why your email is thought of as spam.
Chances are  other people are having the same problem if the spam software
is not configured correctly.  Next choice would be you talk to the tech dept
directly (I'm sure they have contact info on their website).

Ben Yau