Re: IMAP set up how to

Thanks all.
No wonder there was not much info about.
Last time I tried it I got stuck and could not make it work.
My theory is the IMAP server was not running properly last time.
I just set up a test account and that's all no other changes on the
server machine and managed to get it working on evolution straight away.
Outlook Express seems to have a quirk whereby you can't change a pop
account to IMAP once set up  but you can select IMAP if you make a new
account. Hopefully that might save a few hairs being pulled.
Thanks again for the help.
Regards Roger