Re: OT: Compiling C on Unix

With SCO Open Server you need the include and header files as well which
only come if you purchase the developers kit.

You should be able to install a free trial copy of this which also comes
with a compiler, but SCO also have the skunkware area (latr versions came
with a lot of this on a seperate CD) which has (if i recall correctly) gcc
as a SCO package that can be installed.

if you install the trial developers kit you'll have around 30 days to
compile all the software you need :-)

personally, these days, I wouldnt touch SCO and would be using things such
as this as an excuse to move away from them. Most of their applications
will work quite happily on other breedes of unix.

--
Steve.