RE: Mail error: reason: 550 5.0.0 You must use a valid mail server

I followed the thread, there was a lot of information in this thread, but
now I'm confused as to WHICH method to actually do.

I use a dynamic IP as my cable provider won't give out a static one. My
friend does my DNS, and luckily the cablespeed people don't change my IP
very much -- every few months if that.

66.235.35.127 is my IP for daevid.com

[root@daevid mail]# host -a 66.235.35.127
Trying "127.35.235.66.in-addr.arpa"
;; flags: qr aa rd; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;127.35.235.66.in-addr.arpa.    IN      PTR
;; ANSWER SECTION:
127.35.235.66.in-addr.arpa. 3600 IN     PTR
c66-235-35-127.sea2.cablespeed.com.

So... What do I need to put where for my RedHat 8 sendmail configuration to
circumvent this annoying problem with lists, AOL, sourceforge, etc...