Re: RE :Re: i have i problem in my monitor drivers "NEED MORE INFORMATION" Replay

I understand you asked a graphical login at installation
to enter a text login you can either
- use an alternate console : press Alt-F2 after booting, this should open
the 2nd virtual tty
- boot in text mode : at the boot menu add the option 1 to boot in sigle
mode : with lilo Ctrl-X then linux 1, with grub : e to edit then on the
boot parameters line e again then add 1, enter and b to boot
then login as root (if needed) and either update your X config file
manually or run the x config tool

hth