RE :Re: i have i problem in my monitor drivers "NEED MORE INFORMATION"

HI DEAR THX FOR REPLAY

BUT MY MONITOR DOSENT WORK ON ANY GUI INTERFACE LIKE THE SETUP INTERFASE
WHEN I INSTALL THE LINUX SO I CANT OPEN IT I TRY TO OPEN IT FOR 3 OR 4 DAYS
AGO ALL MY PC COMPATABLE WITH IT ONLY THE MONITOR HE SAID UNKNOWN

BUT OK IF IT NEED horizontal/vertical refresh rate and a resolution. HOW CAN
I FIX IT WHEN I CANT ENTER TO ANY THING IN THE SYSYTEM ALL GUI INTER FACES
CANT OPEN IT I INSTALL IT FROM 3 DAY ALL THESE DAYS I CAN'T SEE THE 1ST PAGE
ON LINUX RED HAT

ANY ONE KNOW HOW CAN i FIX THAT PROBELM

THX AGAIN

AHMED SHERBI