RE: looking for comments/reactions to the fedora project

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 17:45, Wade Chandler wrote:
> This information was found in a single click from the Fedora web site.
>
> http://fedora.redhat.com/download/updates.html
>
> Notice what is considered a "Fedora Update", a "Proposed Fedora Update",
> and a "Development Package".  Fedora updates are available by using
> up2date.  Anyways, I think people are getting freaked out for no reason
> when they are getting the same deal they got for 60 for free if they
> were using RH8 or 9.

I'm not sure what this has to do my post, as I'm not even considering
Fedora for production business servers.  My clients require something
that maximizes their consulting investment (read: me).  Having to
upgrade every 4-6 months is not an option for many of them.  This is why
I investigated the alternatives from FreeBSD and Debian/Libranet,
comparing them to the closest "SOHO" offering from RH.  I'm not sure
where your rant(?) comes from.

--
Jason Dixon, RHCE
DixonGroup Consulting