Re: "Red Hat recommends Windows for consumers"

On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 06:15, Dave Ihnat wrote:

> While RedHat may justifiably have felt it had to "change things" to
> improve its profitability, the confusion and ill-will it allowed to
> surround its product line changes, coupled with what really appears to
> be a case of PHB-ism in this statement, is perplexing in a company that
> I'd grown to want to like and even trust...

Indeed, it is strange.  I wonder if they've changed around their
management structure or something?

At any rate, I will probably be switching to SuSe soon.  I don't really
want to, but there are a number of factors in favor of switching away
from RH, and, based on what I've seen, Fedora won't be cutting it for
me.

--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford