Re: Majordomo and spoofers

Tom Klem wrote:
Is there any way to secure a list in Majordomo to prevent address spoofing?

Offhand, I'd say no. Are you having trouble with someone sending mail with your list address as the return address, or sending messages to the list with spoofed sender addresses?

Can I limit to a particular network address too?

Probably, if you pass incoming mail to procmail first. I don't know enough about majordomo to know if it can impose such limits natively.