Re: Majordomo and spoofers

An unknown MickeySoft disrupter is claiming to be a legit address on my web service MX, which also happened to be in the list of authorized posters. It then sent its message to the majordomo list, but because the attached virus was over the limit in byte size, the message bounced.

The transaction looks like this

spoofed legit address in poster approved list -----------------> legit closed list on my server

Tom Klem