Re: Console Mouse Help required

At 20:29 10/30/2003, you wrote:
There MAY be a way to SET the text console to display more than 25 lines, as I distinctly remember a Linux server I played with that somebody had set to 50 or so lines using the vesa frame buffer driver so I guess it is possible, but I don't know how.

Not so complicated, actually. If I understand the question correctly, it's a simple matter of going into the Terminal application's Preferences menu and setting the screen size. I think on my 1024x768 screen I fit an 80x50 terminal screen in GNOME.

As to changing the size of the text in runlevel 3 (text mode, no X) to fit more on the screen, again it's possible since I've seen it but I don't know how.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx