RE: Sturman Industries Alerts

At 13:32 10/12/2003, you wrote:
On Sun, 12 Oct 2003, Rik Thomas wrote:

> Since we are being pedantic...
>
> And it is also considered bad form to digitally sign a post to a mailing
> list.  Please refrain from doing so, all attachments to mailing lists
> for that matter are bad form.

When did that happen?

Digital signatures are important.

I think (hope) that Rik Thomas's point was that "ATTACHMENTS to mailing lists" are bad form and that he did not express himself clearly.

I wish everyone signed their messages, but inline and without attachments. I wish I had already taken the time to figure out how to sign mine, but inline and without attachments. Digital signatures ARE important, and attachments ARE annoying.

Just my two cents.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx