Re: Mutt and an IMAP server

At 17:54 10/1/2003, you wrote:
Hi, anyone ever setup Mutt to work with an IMAP server. Basically Im using RH9 with the version of Mutt that comes with it and want to setup Mutt to use our Exchange server with IMAP and SMTP (they can make me pull my mail from Exchange, but Ill be damned if Im going to use Outlook). Anyone have an example of the .muttrc file that would accomplish this? Thanks.

Don't know an answer to your specific question, but could you also maybe use fetchmail to get the mail to your computer, then use Mutt to read it?

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx