RE: How to integrate all systems?

At 22:58 10/5/2003, you wrote:
Thanks, btw we need the cheapest solution..SAMBA isn't good enoug for this ? I just want using RH as the domain controller, but I'm still not clear enough using SAMBA at other platforms side.Need your help.

If you need the cheapest solution, sell all that stuff and get things that are all the same. Or do it by hand.

Is there any authentication mechanism which all those OS's support, anyway? How in the hell are you going to get Linux, OS/2, VAX/VMS, WinNT, et al. together? Every single one of them has a different security model. And why are you doing all this?

If you haven't realized this by now, there is no way I can help you... I have no knowledge of how to do this, and my current limited level of knowledge would suggest that it probably can't be done at all. I'm just curious as to why you're embarking on such an ambitious quest with (apparently) so little knowledge to start.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx