Re: Failed adadm RAID array after aborted Grown operation

Am 11.05.22 um 07:39 schrieb Bob Brand:
Do I understand that you would recommend upgrading our installation of Linux
once the repair is complete or are advising downloading and compiling a new
kernel as part of the repair?  Or are you suggesting that it was the fact
that we’re on such an old version of CentOS that caused this mess?  I ask
because once this is repaired (assuming it does complete successfully), I
would like to extend the array to the full 45 drives of which this server is
capable

you where adivised doing thatg with a live-iso of whatever distribution with a recent kernel and recent mdadm and leave your installed os alone