Re: hung grow

Hello,

Thanks for clarifying. All current good drives report that they are
part of a 8 drive array.  I only grew the raid by 1 device, so it
would from 7-8, which is what they all report.  The 3rd failed doesn't
report anything on examine, I haven't touched it at all and was not
included in my assemble.  The 2 I replaced, the original drives I
yanked,  think they are still part of a 7 drive array.

I'll be doing a ddrescue on the drives tonight, but will wait till
Phil or someone chimes in with my next steps after I do that.

lol, chalk one more up for FML. "SCT Error Recovery Control command
not supported".  I'm guessing this is a real bad thing now?  I didn't
buy these drives or org set it up.