Re: hung grow

Hi Joe,

To clarify, the drives aren't completely dead.  I can see/examine all
the drives currently in the array, the older ones I could see/examine,
but like I said they had been marked faulty for a while and event
count was way low.  The grow never went anywhere, just stayed at 0%
with 100% CPU usage on md127_raid process.  I have rebooted and am not
currently touching the drives.

Assuming I can do a dd on one of my failed drives, will I be able to
recover the data that's on the 4 that were good, before I took bad
advice?  Also, will I need to dd on the failed drives or can I do 2 of
the 3?