Re: hung grow

Hi,

I was reading this one https://raid.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/RAID_Recovery

I don't have any spare bays on that server...I'd have to make a trip
to my datacenter and bring the drives back to my house.  The bad thing
is the 2 drives I replaced, failed a while ago, so they were behind.
I was hoping I could still use the 4 drives I had before I did a grow
on them.  Do they need to be up-to-date or do I just need the config
from them to recover the 3 drives that were still good?

Oh, I originally started with 7, 2 failed a few moths back and the 3rd
one just recently. FML

Cheers,
Curt