Re: Fwd: Installing Linux directly onto RAID6 Array...........

Guys

Without wishing to sound like the list police (no-one expects the list
police!!) this has drifted off topic into a fairly unimportant
area.....I've made my decision and will live with the consequences for
now.  As I'm currently 10 hours into a circa 40 hour 20TB data copy
you can all rest assured nothing short of a catastrophic failure is
going to change the current setup......when I get another test box in
a couple of weeks I'll revisit.

Until then thanks for all the help but can we let this lie please.

Tony