Re: What's the typical RAID10 setup?

ok, read/write scheduling is another task..
the best algorithm is time based (optimize to minimal time)
it´s not the round robin neither the closer head algorithm
if you want performace use minimal time to execute (time based)

in this topic (many emails) there´s a important thing. resolve the
probability problem and make it 'official', include numbers and