Re: Optimize RAID0 for max IOPS?

=) i know, but since we have many proprietary firmware, a opensource
firmware (like openbios) could be very nice :D hehehehe

i will use linux raid (i´m sure it´s very good) it´s really fast, and
work with hotswap too
(ok there´s some userspace programs to allow it to work ok even with
wrong kernel hotswap problems, but when kernel can release and replug
it without problems we don´t need userspace programs... userspace
check each new hotpluged volume, if uuid is = some raid uuid device,
it put the device in the right raid device (i made it with a php
script =) hehehe) )