Re: Optimize RAID0 for max IOPS?

a good idea....
why not start a opensource raid controller?
what we need? a cpu, memory, power supply with battery or capacitor,
sas/sata (disk interfaces), pci-express or another (computer
interface)
it don´t need a operational system, since it will only run one program
with some threads (ok a small operational system to implement threads
easly)

we could use arm, fpga, intel core2duo, atlhon, xeon, or another system...
instead using a computer with ethernet interface (nbd nfs samba or
another file/device sharing iscsi ethernet sata), we need a computer
with pci-express interface and native operational system module