Three+ Cheers to Neil Brown.

This might be slightly off topic for the list, so feel free to ignore it if you believe it to be so :)

I would like to extend my thanks to Neil for his never ending support for the linux md stack. I've been a member of this mailing list for quite a while now and time and time again Neil has helped people along with hints, tips, tricks - and most importantly - when everything goes pair shaped!

I believe that this almost gets taken for granted - however I would like to make sure Neil knows that his contributions are above and beyond what I have seen with other projects.

This list seems to be half over the top of my head, and half very educational in content - and I always make sure I read Neils emails as I usually either end up going "huh?" or "wow, I didn't know that".

Once again, thanks Neil and I hope that you continue your excellent work well into the future.

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz@xxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.crc.id.au