Re: RAID5 / 6 Growth

With dev/backup I mean if the Linux machine you're running is a a
backup system or a development machine that you can at least test this
on, it'd be convenient.

The reason why you can't mount even though repair suggests you do
might be because of a bug in xfsprogs/libs not a complete corruption
in the filesystem itself.

Perhaps even the newer version of the progs & libs might be able to
handle the kind of corruption in the filesystem you're having now,
without the need to clear the log.

In case you resort to clearing the log, wouldn't running xfs_repair
result in eventually finding the lost inodes and putting them in
lost+found?

--
       Majed B.