Re: RAID 1 on a server with possible mad mobo

Thanks for the suggestions.

Let me ask an additional question.

Is it a bad idea to write the grub to a software mirror. Is it written
to a specific disk when this is done?

If I had a corrupt boot loader or boot sector and i needed to rescue.
Would I point to the md device or one of the disks (or both).

TIA

-