RE: Please review: Slackware RAID How-To

I too considered lilo a relic of the past until I started using
Slackware. Oh well, it seems to do much the same thing, so I'm getting
used to it again. Slackware is very up to date in most other areas, so I
guess Patrick Volkerding hasn't seen a good enough reason to switch to
grub. I suppose newer doesn't always mean better. Still, a grub section
as you suggest would help round things out. BTW John, I'm happy to help
out with the HOW-TO in any way if I can, don't expect you to do
everything!

Mick

-