Re: mdadm never notify, grub cause fault

On Wednesday May 21, lfarkas@bnap.hu wrote:

> thanks. what does the applied means? I'm just check both the tgz and
> rpms but it seems to me that are older. I always prefere the release
> like 1.2.1 what's more if an rpm would be supplied:-))
> thnaks.

The "applied" means that I have applied it to my current source tree.
There could also be "removed" if I have temporarily retracted it for
some reason, or "included" if it has been included in a distribution.

The 'patch' directory is simply the repository maintained by my patch
management script (call 'p' and found in
   http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~neilb/source/wiggle/
).  Putting it in my web page is the easiest way to make sure current
work is published with minimal effort.

If you want it in a real release, I'm afraid you will have to wait
until I feel that a new release is appropriate.

NeilBrown