Re: Last ditch effort for RH9 and LSR0

Well I remember that I could not make my boot
partition RAID 0. That kinda ticked me off. You have
to understand, in my infiniate wisdom I purchaced a
Silicone Image ATA RAID card :( Yeah, stupid huh?

Has anyone ever used Vector Linux? I have it on my
laptop a 300 celery and it's ALOT lighter than RH,
wich I like.

Is there a chance in heck that I could set up a
software RAID0 "root" parition before I install this
distro "Vector", then do the install? I have always
been able to install RH then rebuild X the WM and
kernel to my likeing but this has got me to a point to
where I will be up for learning something new.

As for the RAM I have 512 but in order to install
Linux  on the main boxen I have to keep WinXP booted
in VMware ALWAYS for the woman so she can use the P.C.
Small price to pay in my opinion.