Re: RAID 1 always need to reconstruct (solved)

Indeed Mr. Brown is right on the money.  I was able to visit the machine
today, and powering down and/or rebooting without APM results in
everything working fine.

Shall I wonder over to linux-kernel and beg for more time in the
APM power-off cycle?  I take in that md gets some sort of notice
from APM that the machine is going down and there simply isn't
enough time in my machine.  (So, md waits for APM notice, and APM
should wait for some sort of status that HDs are ready for power off?)

Thank you very much for the assistance.

--
Brian Litzinger <brian@worldcontrol.com>

-