does pulseaudio support wired audio headsets controlling hardware buttons

Dear Pulseaudio users and developers,

    I Am currently running Fedora 35.0 X64 Bit edition. I would like to know, if there is any chance to add support for hardware buttons which are The part of some wired based audio headsets. Those buttons serves for increasing or decreasing audio output volume and middle button can serve as play or stop. Does somebody of us know about some commands, package name ETC, which would allow Me to use wired audio headset with buttons on Fedora 35?

I AM aware, that Pulseaudio support Bluetooth audio devices smoothly and perfectly. But what about The wired devices? Which are connected to A stereo duplex sound internal cart which uses 3,2 MM jack connector?

If Alsa driver would had to be updated, could someone tell Me, where to kindly ask for such new feature? On which mailing list?

Thank you very much for yours answers.

With kindness regards.

Janusz Chmiel