Re: why do I use pacat/parec to record monitor device always at the same volume?

Thanks a lot!

I found that the default volume of the monitor device is 50%. This is a very strange phenomenon. Is it possible to make the volume of the monitor device follow the volume of the monitored device?

Thanks,
Chengyi